Fibre Optic Ethernet
- Dedicated, high capacity and uncontended
- Highly reliable
- Scalable – quick to increase speeds as required by up to 1,000Mbps
- Support SLA – guarantees fix within 6 hours
- QoS enabled to support VOIP services
- Cost-effective access
- Symmetrical speeds up to 35Mbps
- Quicker installation than fibre optic
- Multiple copper pairs give inherent resilience ensuring business continuity
- Support SLA – guarantees fix within 8 hours
Ethernet over FTTC
- Delivered using cost-effective FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) technology
- Fast, reliable access. More affordable than leased lines
- Same fix time SLA as EFM
- Short installation lead times
- 24/7/365 pro-active monitoring
- Real time and historical bandwidth reporting
- Remote diagnostics and fix for faster fault resolution
- Best of breed fully managed hardware
- Auto-failover to ensure business continuity available on request
Increasingly businesses look to their data connectivity to carry not only their internet traffic and their emails but also their voice calls.
At the heart of our Converged Ethernet products is an affordable solution that enables you to consolidate and converge your data and voice networks, giving your business several distinct advantages:
- Converged Ethernet provides the ideal platform for migrating to IP Telephony and opening the numerous benefits that IP Telephony brings.
- Reduce supplier and network management costs by removing legacy voice infrastructure.
- Access to increased bandwidth and performance will help your business move into the cloud.
- Purchasing an end-to-end service, from a single, trusted supplier means problems are easily fixed.
Resilience is paramount when your business relies on it.
RTF Networks have a portfolio of products that cater for a range of budgets for all businesses but all achieve the sort of resilience that can help protect the communications structure of your business.
To discuss your Ethernet options contact us on: 01622 238 448 | email@example.com