What is a VOIP Solution??
Voice over IP (VOIP) is a virtual phone system that is hosted in the cloud. Utilising your internet connection to give you a whole host of traditional office based system features, but allowing you the flexibility to do so much more.
Whether you choose a fully Hosted PBX or a SIP Trunked Solution, IP Telephony will deliver greater flexibility and provide you with a future proof solution that can adapt as your business grows.
To discuss which solution is best suited for your business call us on: 01622 238 448.
Hosted PBX (Horizon)
Horizon is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
- Minimum Capital Outlay
- Feature Rich Environment
- Maximum Flexibility
- Greater Client Control
- Increased Scalability
TELL ME MORE >
Who is Horizon aimed towards? >
- Dynamic businesses that want flexibility – Businesses with employees who are regularly on the move or out of the office will never lose calls as each user can simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where their calls should be sent: their desk, their mobile (or both) or their colleague. And if they miss a call they can pick up their voicemail no matter where they are
- Organisations that need a business continuity solution – In the event of a disaster the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
- Ideal for multi-sites – The service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Horizon connects branch offices together, calls are free between locations and mobiles and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
What are the benefits of Horizon? >
- Features you can easily control – Horizon comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Enables flexible working – be more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – you have total flexibility with the numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
- Business continuity – Because Horizon sits in the cloud its business continuity features allow your organisation to carry on taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
- On hold options -Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling into your business.
- Cost effective call recording – Horizon provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This centralised feature means calls can be recorded from any location, in any direction and configured instantly at the click of a mouse.
Can I have a choice of Handsets? >
- Horizon can be used with a range of handsets from a choice of manufacturers; it’s not tied to one type of manufacturer or hardware and can also be connected through an easy-to-use desktop client. Contact us for a full list of compatible hardware, features and options.
Can I have Horizon in my business? >
- If you don’t have a PBX in your organisation, then hosted telephony over an IP connection is ideal for you. Horizon is a hosted IP telephony system suitable for any sized business and is particularly effective if you have multiple sites working together. It’s also capable of serving hundreds of employees.
- With only minimal capital outlay it’s a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications. By switching to Horizon you can immediately benefit from a cheaper and more flexible phone service, and Horizon can also help you improve your organisations productivity and image.