The single most important aspect of any business communications service is the ability to receive all of your incoming calls.
RTF Networks Inbound services provide simple routing of calls to a full range of alternative numbers with additional features; such as voicemail, auto-attendants and call queuing systems.
Answer your calls on any device, anywhere.
Our Inbound service provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business and drive customer service.
- Instant Call Management
- Call Queuing
- Any numbers, anywhere, any device
- No Capital Outlay
- Disaster Recovery
Take a look at the range of Inbound features available which include; Call Queuing, Auto- Attendant, Voicemail, Call Whisper, real time Advanced Call Statistics and Disaster Recovery.
Read More >
The Benefits of Inbound>
- Use with any number, anywhere, from any device – the service is available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and is accessed through a secure user-friendly website
- Multi-Purpose – use the service to effectively manage everyday calls, to enable employees to work more flexibly or as a robust business continuity solution
- Easy-to-use– the entire service is designed to be jargon-free, intuitive and to enable you to become very productive, very quickly
- Immediate set up – everything’s online and directly feeds into our network giving you the ability to instantly create and make changes to call plans, announcements and other features
- No capital outlay – no set up fees mean that it can be funded out of operational spend.
- Ideal for the sole trader/singleI-site businesses that want to set up and change their call routing according to their opening hours/staff availability.
- Suitable for multi-site/multi-department organisations that need to route calls dependants on the caller.
- Provides reliable call centre functionality, suited to businesses that place high value on customer service and who are looking to deal with incoming enquiries effectively without missing a call.
Who is Inbound aimed towards?>
- Customer Service – Excel in customer service, for example by managing callers during busy hours or when the office is closed.
- Contact Centre Services – Provide contact centre services – for instance call centres looking to professionally handle calls for multiple clients.
- Business Continuity – Cater for business continuity in the event of a disaster by instantly redirecting calls to another site.
- Local or National Presence – create a local (01/02 number) or national (08/03 number) presence.
- Call Recording – Record calls for compliance or training purposes and report on productivity.
- Campaign Reporting – Monitor advertising campaigns and report on the return on investment.
Choose from a range of telephone numbers that best suit your business
Geographical Numbers (01/02)>
Want to appear ‘local’ in any town or city in the UK? Our virtual 01/02 numbers can point to any landline or mobile.
For more information call 01622 238 448
These numbers can give your business the chance to generate a presence in surrounding areas without having to set up a new office.
These numbers are virtual telephone numbers, which means that there are no expensive line rental or installation fees. You can divert numbers to your existing landline or to your mobile device, making sure you never miss an important business call again.
The cost to your callers is the same as any UK fixed landline number.
Key Business Benefits
- A Local Presence – Tradespeople such as plumbers, electricians, builders and gardeners are often searched for geographically. Demonstrating a presence in a wider area can increase calls and sales.
- Memorable – Pick a phone number for your business that encourages calls and that is easy for potential and existing customers to remember.
- Size Matters – Portray yourself as having multiple offices, making your business appear larger than it is!!
- Marketing – Numbers can be used in separate marketing campaigns to see which are the most successful, and to help monitor closed business potentially brought in through these campaigns.
- Cheap for Callers –Geographic numbers are charged at the same rate as landline numbers which means customers are just as likely to ring your business geographic number no matter where they are.
Freephone 0800 / 0808>
Freephone numbers help encourage sales calls. Legislation from 1st July 2015 means that ‘Free’ really does mean Free. This means calls made to 0800 numbers from mobiles must be free of charge.
Businesses wishing to generate more inbound calls can benefit from a Freephone number. Weather it’s to demonstrate great Customer Service or to encourage more successful marketing campaigns. Freephone numbers can benefit your business.
The Benefits to your business:
- Free Calls – 0800 and 0808 numbers are instantly recognised as Freephone numbers and promote a positive image of your business as one that cares for its customers.
- Marketing and Budgeting – Unique numbers can be used in separate marketing campaigns to monitor which campaigns are the most successful.
- Larger & more professional –08 numbers are typically associated with larger, more professional businesses. They are used on a national scale as opposed to 01 or 02 phone numbers.
- Memorable – Choose a phone number for your business that is memorable and encourages callers.
Low Cost 03 Numbers>
These numbers are becoming increasingly popular alternatives to 0845/0844 numbers.
As 03 numbers are newly available to businesses, this gives you a chance to choose a new, memorable number for your business, something people will remember and recognise.
The Benefits to your business:
- Cost effective rates for your customers – Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as landline numbers which means customers will not be deterred from calling them.
- Memorable – Choose a phone number for your business that is easy to remember.
- Make your business appear larger – 03 numbers avoid any indication of the location of your business. This potential national scale can encourage customers to believe you are a larger and more professional business.
- Marketing – Unique numbers can be used in separate marketing campaigns to measure which campaigns are more successful than others.
- Inbound – Our inbound service perfectly complements your choice of 03 Numbers and provides you with online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business, how teams are managed and drastically improve customer service.
Through our relationships with International Carriers such as Gamma Telecom we can provide international numbering to our customers.
Our experience in International Numbering means we can happily make recommendations regarding your global numbering strategy.
RTF Networks can provide International Virtual numbers for over 4,000 cities worldwide.
If you need a local presence because your clients will only buy from local suppliers, then ‘International Local Numbers’ is the ideal solution for your business.
All you need to do is purchase a Virtual International phone number which will make you appear local.
Calls can be answered in either the country of origin or diverted to an alternative destination using our ‘Inbound’ call management platform.
International ‘Toll Free’ Numbers>
Also, known as international Freephone, these numbers provide one of the most effective ways to entice customers to contact your business.
RTF Networks can supply ‘Toll Free’ numbers and give the perception that you have a presence in that country even if you do not.
Key benefits of International Numbers:
- Expand your global presence without the need for the infrastructure cost.
- Create a ‘local’ appeal for your customers in multiple countries.
- Achieve an International perception for your brand.
- Assess new global markets without significant capital investment.
To discuss your options please contact us on:
01622 238 448 | Sales@rtfnetworks.co.uk