Converged Private Networks (MPLS/VPLS)
Converged Private Networks (CPN) is a fully-managed WAN (Wide Area Network) solution ideal for customers with multiple sites who want to boost performance, improve the security and reduce the cost of their network.
CPN delivers the performance, reliability and security that businesses need to make effective use of modern multi-media services.
Fully integrated with our Voice Products, CPN gives you access to a purpose built combined voice and data network, meaning you benefit from having all your IP Voice and Data services supplied by just one vendor – with one point of contact and one bill.
Who is Converged Private Networks suitable for?
CPN is ideal for customers who:
- Still use legacy leased lines and also transfer data across the public internet and benefit from the cost savings associated with running both voice and data over IP.
- Use IP voice, but have yet to integrate it with their data network, but would like the benefit of running all voice and data traffic over a network supplied by one single vendor.
- Businesses who are nearing the end of their current agreement for an MPLS-based service and will be searching for efficiencies, especially in terms of cost but also management, security, support and reliability.
- Are expanding their geographical footprint so need a flexible MPLS-based WAN solution to support their growth.
- Run collaborative applications such as video conferencing to benefit from the reduction in staff travel costs and lost work time.