MPLS and Converged Voice & Data Services
Converged Private Networks (CPN) is a fully-managed WAN (Wide Area Network) solution that is ideal for customers with multiple sites that want to boost performance, improve the security and reduce the cost of their network.
CPN delivers the performance, reliability and security that businesses need to make effective use of today’s multi-media services.
Fully integrated with our Voice Product, Horizon, Gammas award winning hosted telephony system, Converged Private Networks gives you access to a purpose built combined voice and data network, meaning you can benefit from having all your IP Voice and Data services supplied by a single vendor -with just one point of contact, one bill and one set of SLA’s.
Who is Converged Private Networks suitable for?
CPN is ideal for customers that:
- Still use legacy leased lines and are also transferring data across the public internet and benefit from the cost savings associated with running both voice and data over IP.
- Use IP voice, but have yet to integrate it with their data network, but would like the benefit of running all voice and data traffic over a network supplied by one single vendor.
- Businesses who are nearing the end of their current agreement for an MPLS-based service and will be searching for a better service, in terms of cost, management, security, support and reliability.
- Are fast growing and expanding their geographical footprint so need a flexible MPLS-based WAN solution to support this.
- Run collaborative applications such as video conferencing to benefit from the reduction in staff travel costs and lost work time.